Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how best to set up transformer and c-mosfets when building inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the 12W bulb is an electronic Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb then it might not work from the square-wave from the simple inverter circuit.

I have never seen a 12W incandescent light bulb that will work.

Any suggestions for a load uncle scrooge.
Thanks Eric for the encouragement, a lot of my good knowledge about circuits is down to u and uncle scrooge so thanks for that.
I thought I might as well say it come on the Glasgow Rangers. :eek:

I don't know any electrical device that operates with only 12W.
The inverter might power two 5W or 7w incandescent night light bulbs.

Mr

Hello, Goodday.I am working on an inverter using sg3524,and i am encountering problems at the feedback of the ic to avoid voltage drop, the voltage amplifier and current amplifier unit.Please i will be glad if some one helps.

Mr

Hello, Goodday.I am working on an inverter using sg3524,and i am encountering problems at the feedback of the ic to avoid voltage drop, the voltage amplifier and current amplifier unit(irfp150 and irfz44n).Please i will be glad if some one helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back