Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how a 12vdc small water pump (found in car) operate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

panjangsangat

hi,

can someone tell me how a 12vdc small water pump which use in a car to water the front car window through nozel operate? If can, can someone provide me the diagram or flow chart?

Last edited:
hi,

can someone tell me how a 12vdc small water pump which use in a car to water the front car window through nozel operate? If can, can someone provide me the diagram or flow chart?

It operates with a switch that puts 12 V on the 12 v motor/pump. FFS WHAT sort of question is that?

hi,

I know on a Nissan it is linked to the controls (levers) on a the steering wheel through a Relay.

The longer you activate said control.....the longer the water will flow and hence the cleaner your windscreen will be.

I don't believe you will find a diagram or flow chart. Just way too basic.

Yes, perhaps the pump is operating in reverse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back