Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hoping someone could help me for my proj. in our Electronics Subject. (Request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shining152k6

im just new here. Hope everyone welcomes me.

Im needing some of your help...i've got a research project for our Electronics Subject...and im required to have 5 diffrent Circuits:

this should all be Given:

1. Description/Circuit Operation
2. Schematic Diagram.
3. Wiring Diagram
4. Construction Procedures
5. Actual Drawing

Hope anyone could help me...ASAP. Thanks.Godbless. ;peace

shining152k6 said:
im just new here. Hope everyone welcomes me.

Im needing some of your help...i've got a research project for our Electronics Subject...and im required to have 5 diffrent Circuits:

this should all be Given:

1. Description/Circuit Operation
2. Schematic Diagram.
3. Wiring Diagram
4. Construction Procedures
5. Actual Drawing

Hope anyone could help me...ASAP. Thanks.Godbless. ;peace

What do you want these 5 circuits to do? If you search the web, you can find hundreds of sites with projects and schematics, some even give all the information your are asking.

But, I'll give you a little tip... teachers read forums, and people seldom use their real names on the internet... The help you recieve, may not help your grade...

Questions:
Are you to design and build these 5 circuits?
Do they actually need to function as intended?
How much time do you have to complete this task?

all the teacher needed is just printed researchs about 5 diffrent circuits which requires to have those 5 nos. That's all..anyway..thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back