Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Homework Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennisc

This is Boolean algebra, I have to find the Sum of the Product for this problem. I need to prove it with a K-Map. Some strange reason its not coming up right. Could somebody please look at this and point out the trouble either with my answer or K-Map.
Thanks

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 156
Google K-map and you should get all your info there. Your truth table looks backward ?

Are you trying to solve for AB + AC + BC? If so, then make your K-map without the D. I think you will find your solution that way.

superbrew said:
Are you trying to solve for AB + AC + BC? If so, then make your K-map without the D. I think you will find your solution that way.

Its been a long time since i have done a Kmap but i will have to agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back