Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Homepower magazine archive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
Homepower magazine ran from 1987 to 2018 and had various project for producing renewable energy. everything from a solar powered ice making machine to solar and wind installations. Free copies of the magazine have been made available by the company at https://www.homepower.com/ I believe this is a legal archive produced by the publishers and very useful. The Ice making machine is in Volume 56, I mention this as I found it particularly interesting.

Mike.

Homepower magazine ran from 1987 to 2018 and had various project for producing renewable energy. everything from a solar powered ice making machine to solar and wind installations. Free copies of the magazine have been made available by the company at https://www.homepower.com/ I believe this is a legal archive produced by the publishers and very useful. The Ice making machine is in Volume 56, I mention this as I found it particularly interesting.

Mike.
Thank you for sharing. I have checked your website I found it quite interesting.

The Ice making machine is in Volume 56
I looked for that when you originally posted the link, but could not find it?
#56 is December 96 / January 97; the only mention of "ice" I can find is in an advert?

I looked for that when you originally posted the link, but could not find it?
#56 is December 96 / January 97; the only mention of "ice" I can find is in an advert?
Sorry, my bad. It's volume #53. Article attached.

Mike.

Attachments

• solarice.pdf
    346.5 KB · Views: 230
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back