Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

home video distribution kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

erwin_ph

:? i have recently built a home video distribution kit which is supposed to transmit audio and video signals to TVs within 20m radius. this project was featured in electronic enthusiast magazine. i bought the complete project kit from Alexan. i tested all the components and have finished soldering all the parts into the pcb but it doesn't seem to be working (or i just can't find the signals in any of the TV channels). can anyone help me? thanks!
btw, i attached a picture of my project. i hope this can help.

Attachments

• pict0008.jpg
    pict0008.jpg
    431.9 KB · Views: 396
First, can you reduce your picture size and reload (replace), It is almost 0.5Mb in size and makes me dizzy scrolling from left to right. :shock:

Secondly, if you post a copy of the circuit for us to look at.

yeah, a schematic would be realy helpful.

okay, a couple things u might try:

put the transmitter right next to the antenna of the TV, im hoping the antenna is rabit ears or something. turn the transmitter off and on to see if you get any interference. do this on the highest channel ur tv has and the lowest and in the middle.

your CD player is not on. im assuming it just wasn't on for the picture :lol:

if you have a voltmeter, check the voltage that the transformer is putting out to make sure that it is the correct voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back