Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hitachi Voltage Regulator (K1402)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

hi guys
I am after information about the hitachi voltage regulator (K1402)
as i have a tc electronics D2 delay (Pro Audio effects unit), the power supply circuit has fried the voltage regulator and i wish to replace the component.
The problem Iv'e got is im not sure what voltage the voltage regulator operates at, any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You Dave Simmons

hi guys
I am after information about the hitachi voltage regulator (K1402)
as i have a tc electronics D2 delay (Pro Audio effects unit), the power supply circuit has fried the voltage regulator and i wish to replace the component.
The problem Iv'e got is im not sure what voltage the voltage regulator operates at, any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You Dave Simmons
Welcome to electrro-tech-online

The device is a 600V 4Amp N channel MOSFET known under name 2SK1402 or 2SK1402A

You may ask for a similar capacity device from IRF series if this is not available locally
Datasheet can be downloaded from www.alldatasheet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back