Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hitachi camcorder VM2300E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameraman

Hi everyone,
I've just found this forum and it looks excellent.I have been searching the net for info on the above camera and wondered if anyone on here can help.
The camera operates in all functions,but with no image in the viewfinder (although menus show) and no video recorded to the tape.I have taken voltage readings (checked from the schematics) and found that on the dc-dc converter, some of the voltages are wrong or missing while the camera is in record mode.Any help greatly appreciated, thanks.

Hi all,
I have checked a lot of the components on this pcb, but still not got any further.I have attached a copy of the schematic (sorry it's poor quality) and the voltages are as follows:
-8v=0.6
15v=0
9v=0
5v=0.2
9.6v=10.5
P1=4.4
P2=4.8
Does anyone have an idea what may be wrong please?I have located a new converter but it's not cheap so I would like to repair the one I have if possible.I'm assuming of course that the fault is on this pcb.
Many thanks for any help.

Attachments

• dc-dc conv.jpg
    dc-dc conv.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 374
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back