Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hisense tc2100sa was killed by lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIDEONTECH

Please help. I am repairing a Hisense tc2100sa CRT that was killed by lightning. I changed all bad components in the primary smps and the voltages at the switching transistor are 312vdc at the collector leg and -1,4 at the base leg. I checked and changed all the bad components in the feedback circuit and secondary smps and all voltages are low but at first were took high.
Main IC LA76810A
EEPROM 24LC08B
IC LC863328B

Attachments

• 1612103213175.jpg
    1612103213175.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 229
It's VERY rare that anything good comes of trying to repair lightning damaged equipment - it's just a matter of fault finding one by one, knowing full well that every time you cure one fault you're VERY likely to have lot's more still to go.

Even worse, at the end of it it's not uncommon to find that the CRT has been damaged.

If the voltages out of the PSU have been high, then it may have caused even more damage.

Just a thought....

car-funeral-chipper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back