Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Highest Posters... Where do you rank ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What struck me was the large number of 0 and 1 posts.
Are these the "give me circuit diagrams for XXX project" group?

JimB

my god, I can't believe I'm in the top 20 :lol:
that tells ya that there are fewer than 20 electronic gods here.

0 -> let me see what happens next
1 -> help meeeee with ckt diagrams for XXX project

how about:

0 -> now that I have registered, I'm going to think of an answer to beg for.

1 -> help meeeee with ckt diagrams for XXX project

2 -> but that doesn't work.... please help meeee...

3 -> Pleeeeeeeeeease....

LMAO

A manual annual purge shall shave the coding.

Members can be sent reminders a month in advance... "Either be active or else...." And a month later "You are Terminated." (Terminator 2 :D)

The server could be a bit faster...;) "Everything can be done in a better way than the way it is being done"- Henry Ford. :D

lord loh. said:
A manual annual purge shall shave the coding.

Members can be sent reminders a month in advance... "Either be active or else...." And a month later "You are Terminated." (Terminator 2 :D)

The server could be a bit faster...;) "Everything can be done in a better way than the way it is being done"- Henry Ford. :D

I thought you were complaining elsewhere that you only have a dialup connection? - the server is a LOT faster than your connection anyway. MySQL and PHP, which the BBS runs under are nice fast things, purging the low users wouldn't make any visible difference.

It never hurts to maintain and improve a website

I've heard they are opening computer keyboards recycling center near North Derbyshire :D

panic mode said:
I've heard they are opening computer keyboards recycling center near North Derbyshire :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I always belived that there is a secret nexus between game makers and keyboard manufactures. To make games that require more keystrokes... A_friend_of_mine_once_sent_me_such_a_mail_because_his_space_bar_got_stuck.

This guy was a game addict...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back