Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High voltage (2.5 KV) H-bridge, low current, low frecuency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi:

I need to alter the polarity of a high voltage source connected to a load at around 1 hz.

I have a high voltage (2.5 kv) power supply that has positive and negative outputs that can be floated to any ground reference. I basically need a high voltage H-bridge. Current is minimal, in the order of microamperes.Space is a very important aspect in the design.

Do you have any ideas on how can this be achieved? (High voltage transistors, mosfets etc)

Thanks

Fernando

Vacuum tubes.

single diodes:
Vishay/General Semiconductor
GP02-40-E3/54 4kv 250mA
GP02-30-E3/54 3kv 250mA

There is a way of using three 1kv diodes in series. (you will need to add 10Mega ohm resistors across each diode) (high voltage resistors)

Bridge:
IXYS
UGB3132AD 4800V 1.3A
UGD6123AG 7kv 1.8A

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back