Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

high school...

Status
Not open for further replies.

atari7202

:) i didnt exactly know where to put this so im going to put it in this thread. all of you have done some pretty damn funny stuff... so list what pranks you have done in high school.

TV b gone in engineering class durring communications movie. :)

**** chat section is best. You had an engineer class in high school? Sweet.

Actully, this should go in "Chat", not this forum.

Toilet papered someones locker.

Cling film over the toile seat is the best one!

Not really a prank, but a friend of a friend did something to me once, I forget what it was at the time. Anyways, I took my apple core and whipped it at him, but my aim is terrible so it went knee height about 1 meter to the left of where he was standing. Forunately, that's exactly where his head moved in his side lunge to dodge my apple. And it hit and shattered into a million pieces. Then I ran like the wind.

Cling film over the toile seat is the best one!

Lol. I have heard of that before. It is even more funny to poor liquid hand soap over the toilet seat. When someone sits down, they get all soapy! It is hilarious! ;)

I haven't done this yet, but a bunch of us plan on doing this a a senior prank. We are going to put some laundry detergent in the toilets. When someone flushes, a crap load of bubbles will come up! :)

Ah, what didn't we do! We wern't known as "bad kids", so nobody supspected us :D. A few I can remember;

This is actually at college. We tied a freinds shoelaces up to a pencil, then he went into the lift and we made the doors close so that the pencil was outside the lift. So, the pencil attached to the shoelaces was securely fixed by the lift doors (this is hard to explain, but seemed the obvious thing to do at the time). Then, with us inside, we sent the lift down. It started to tighted his shoes a lot, then the shoelace actually got pulled apart. We later found the pencil had been flung quite a way by the force built up then released (we expectecd it to snap)

At school, we often threw pieces of fruit (don't ask), and a freind who is actually a good cricket bowler went to throw an orange at someone, and it missed or he moved, and it splatted all over a teacher's car window. Came up in assembly the next day :eek: Apple through the wire fence was always a good one, comes out like chips :)

We manufactured fake sick from sandwiches and water (works rather well) and poured it so it looked like someone had ran to a bin throwing up all the way, it was also all on the top of the bin. Was hard not to laugh when we saw everyone leaving school and trying to avoid the "sick" (was accross the main exit)

A remember something involving lots paper planes out of a window, but can't elaborate as I can't remember much.

Can't think of many at the mo, will come back to this :)

EDIT, oh yeah, another nice and simple one. There was this drawer in a classroom labelled "pens, glue, etc". We quite convincingly added an "i" between the "n" and "s" of pens as there was an unusually big spacing there. Apparently, when the teacher noticed some days later, she read it out loud without thinking :D

Last edited:
Back in middle school, we were in music, and were supposed to be doing something(cant remember what?). My best friend and i were sitting by the window. For some reason we had a few boxes(large boxes) of colored pencils. I think we were coloring some type of project. Anyways, i saw a small hole in the screen in the window, so i started chucking pencils out the window, and at some of the cars that were parked on the side of the street. Soon, all the other kids caught on, and they brought us their pencils! The teacher had no idea what was going on. :)
Then, one SOB went and told the principal on us. I don't want to disclose any names, but SHE was a cry baby, and still is(Yes, we are in HIGH SCHOOL, and she still cries over the dumbest things?). So, the principal came up to the class room, and yelled at us. Well, it turns out one of the cars that we were targeting, WAS HIS CAR! :eek: And if that isn't bad enough, we ran out of pencils to through, so we found a bunch of MARKERS, and started chucking them at the cars, and sidewalk! :eek: :eek:
Luckily all he made us do was go outside, and clean up the mess. :D When we came back up, we had each of our hands full of pencils, and two pockets full of markers! :cool: We through some of them away on the way to the class room, so he wouldn't see the large quantity that we through out. :) :cool:

Some good times those were! :)

Marks256 said:
Lol. I have heard of that before. It is even more funny to poor liquid hand soap over the toilet seat. When someone sits down, they get all soapy! It is hilarious! ;)
Nah,if you want hardcore go for super glue on the toilet seat.:D

Let's see... There was stacking the books in lockers, so they all fell out when opened.

Centerfold on the window blinds.

Soaking towels of the people taking long showers after gym class.

Cup full of water, with hole in the bottom, left on teacher's desk.

Black grease from auto shop on locker handles.

Wow, I guess I really was a trouble maker in school...

None of those are as novel nor as malicious as my red hot quarter stunt is!!:eek: :eek:
If you're in an electronic/electrical engr. class then why aren't you leaving charged electrolytic capacitors lying around?

Oh yeah, we charged up some pretty hefty capacitors in electronics (it was in a physics room, they were part of the physics kit really), total of 120000uF or something and discharged them into some polo mint wrapper. It vapourised with a nice crackle. The lecturer just responded "I can't believe you did that", but wasn't genuinely too concerned. We asked how come they left them all around, so easy to get at, and he said that the physics department assumed nobody knew what to do with them so they would be safe :D

We kept the electronics stuff in electronics class, whole different world...

There was always the 'Here catch...'

Everytime the instructor left for a cup of coffee, lots of smoked parts and exploding capacitors.

Reversing caps in projects, strobe lights were very popular...

House wiring chapters... Staples through wires, rewiring... always fun to blow breakers, arcs and sparks.

Adding traces on PCB just before etching, sometimes colorful words...

Test-lead Tails, alligator clips to untucked shirts or belts...

Little spiders made out of diodes, painted black with etch resist pen.

A class before us stuck Al foil in sockets, so when you pluged something in, you got a nice spark.

We had TVs in our room, We put "all your base are belong to us" come on when the TV turns on...Im wondering if its still there...

I used to short out the power sockets prior to language lessons.

The teacher used to carry a heavy reel to reel tape recorder into the class when we had English, French or German which were not my favorite topics.

I used a loop of insulated wire with bare ends and quickly popped it in the socket which was used for the tape deck.
By the time the fuse was replaced etc. 20 minutes were wasted from the class time, cool heh..

The Dutch plugs have the round prongs and are usually supplied from a 16 Amps fuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back