Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High Quality Audio Preamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayne said:
Circuit Diagram has been changed accordingly..

**broken link removed**

But in my view,(need ur guidence)
Soundcard output impedence is low and our preamplifier input impedence is enough high. This impedence mismatching will cause the noise.. Am i right!!!.

No, it's how it should be - you don't want impedance matching, it's a BAD thing! (exept for certain specific purposes).

Finally PCb has been completed.
Put Suggestions and comments about my PCB and components layout.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Thanks.

Finally let us know what frequency response u got?
How u find the quality?
What software used 4 making nice pcb.

palesha said:
Finally let us know what frequency response u got?
How u find the quality?
What software used 4 making nice pcb.
I am using **broken link removed** for making PCB's. Many members of this web use Eagle(I think), But i like PCB123 becuse it is free and no restrictions.

The frequency response of a modern opamp like the TL072 with a voltage gain of only 7 is about 320kHz at low levels and 100kHz at high levels. An old 741 opamp has trouble above only 9kHz. An old LM358 or LM324 has trouble above only 6kHz.

The distortion is about only 0.003% up to 2kHz and less than 0.02% up to 20kHz. The old LM358 and LM324 have 3% crossover distortion with a gain of 1 and higher distortion at higher gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back