Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hifonics VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonyc

hey guys looking for some schematics on the series 8 hifonics line of amps..i own alot of them and have been collecting them for years..but some r in need of repair..im not really sure how to repair them but if i see how they work on paper it might help me to understand them in greater detail.. and also if anyone has any insight into these master peices in my words ..i would love to be enlightened by you..if someone is local to rhodeisland i would be willing to trade my time for yours if you will teach me how to break down automotive amplifiers in general..i am liscened for plumbing and oil and gas heating plus refrigeration..my time for yours..thanks to everyone..tony c.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back