Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HID 125.5khz HID WG26 bioglass implant with injector and free 13.5mhz tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

KG4MXV

This implant is HID WG26 compatible it uses a CET5500 chip.
This implant is re-wirteable both the site code and identifier codes can be re-written.

I only have 5 and these were a engineering sample from a RFID manufacture.

They are 2mmX 8mm.

I will include a ready to use sterile injector that is preloaded with a 13.5mhz animal ID tag.
but you must sterilize the 125.5mhz tag before implanting it.
I strongly suggest that you have it done by a body piercing professional or a DR.
If you can get a DR to do it he can use local anesthesia.

I have had this implant and two others in my left hand for the last 3 years with no ill-effect.
View attachment 64177
I copied my access badge RFID codes for my work to my implant and I don't have to worry about losing my badge by taking it on and off to open doors.

This device is very rare and only 10 were made.
I am asking only $20.00 each, that includes the 125.5khz implant , 13.5mhz implant (inside the injector) and the sterile injector.
You will need a RFID read/writer to program the implant. Or if you have control access to the access system you can just simply add the code that is already on the chip by reading the chip at one of the readers in the system.

I do have other 125.5 kHz implants that are EM based .
View attachment 64176

Last edited:
Nice technology but it is something I am fundamentally against.

I detest carrying ID and I refuse to do so in my day to day life, why should the law abiding majority be penalised and scrutinised for the minority of people to whom such cards primarily apply.

If ID cards ever get introduced into the UK I would seriously consider emigrating.

Will all due respect your post is off topic.
to address your concern there is a big difference in my product and one that a government may issue.
you have 100% control of the chip. If you don't want it. don't buy it.

I do not force my product on anyone.
If you drive a car (legally) then you cary a form of an ID.
If were born in a hospital in just about any country you have a birth certificate. yet another form of ID (may or not cary with you.)
If you travel internationally you must have an Passport.
if you have any kind of bank card or credit card library card.
I rest my case.
I rather have a form of ID that I can control.

You forget one thing, in the UK I do not have to carry any one of those in my day to day life let alone them being implanted in my hand ;) (carrying your driving license is not law here).

Apologies for being off topic, but ID's and RFID's implanted upon the person (like the work done by yourself and Kevin Warwick) are two things I am fundamentally against, as governmental agencies may one day see such technology and consider employing it nationwide.

Nothing personal, all the best in your sale and future projects :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back