Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi !

Status
Not open for further replies.

e1337

I've been modding consoles and such and wanted to expand into other stuff. I have pretty good soldering skills but I cant understand the schematics, does anyone know a good site or book that can teach me the basics or a simple project I can try myself? thanks.

The way i got started was by going to radioshack and picking up a beginners electronics book. I've seen them also @ barnes and nobles. of course i dont know where you live, so you might have to find the equivalent. if you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask them here . . i would have killed to have this @ my fingertips when i first started getting into electronics. i struggled for years!!

try gettin a breadboard, some single core wire (not stranded) and a few parts (leds, resistors etc) and find some basic schematics and try building them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back