Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheng_james

helo evryone!! i am a newbie of this forum. i expected that i learned a lot in this forum and help me in my course.thnks for accepting my request to be able to join this wonderfull forum. Godbless you all:p

hi, and welcome to the forum;) just a hint, please keep the topics in the right place:)

Welcome aboard. Our suggestions at this point are based experience with others and are not intended as criticism directed at you.

If you are student, as many here are, you will quickly learn that we'll not do homework for you. We will help you thru sticking points. Best way to get help is clearly demonstrate the work you've done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back