Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizzemoto

I would Like to say hi to all, im new to this site, Im am currently in my first year of anologue and digital electronics tech course in Galway, Ireland so im sure your going to see lots more of me. :)

welcome aboard..

I learnt really a lot on this forum. and i hope you find it helpful too :)

however some of the pro's here tends to get a litle rude when you ask stupid questions! :D

take care ;)

I wouldn't say the pro's on here are rude. . . It just gets really annoying when people come along and say "I want this. . . Tell me how to do it. . ." instead of at least trying to help themselves. or "Do my homework for me. . ."

I dont want any homework (lol) done for me, but to help me voice other ideas and perhaps help and advice on the deeper princables and ofcourse to make it more enjoyable in learning the lingo and to talk to talk

fingaz said:
I wouldn't say the pro's on here are rude. . . It just gets really annoying when people come along and say "I want this. . . Tell me how to do it. . ." instead of at least trying to help themselves. or "Do my homework for me. . ."

yes i understand, but sometimes, a minority of PROs don't think a lot before throwing a "do you'r homework yourself" .

i never said the the pro's here are rude, i said SOME of them. personally i owe the PROs out here a lot... ;)

Welcome. I hope that the community you find here does more than simply teach the art. Indeed, the greater value is in finding inspiration. Electronics is not simple and without the mentoring, tutoring, and sharing available here, it can be discouraging to face the problems that you do now. Please share what you can, especially those exciting moments of creative pleasure when you build a circuit and it works. For me, those are the most fun of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back