Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

muhammad

need an urgent help

Hi
how are you all
i got an idea that in the field of car security over Mobile networks
i want to put a camera inside the car an connected with a sensor both(camera,sensor)
are controlled by a microcontroller i will use(PIC18F4550) in my project, the camera will take
a snapshots for any person who tries to steal the car then these snapshots will be sent to
the car owner on his Email address via the GSM module that is fixed in the car and using the AT commands
BUT
i have a problem with the camera that will be used so please any one give me
help in the proper type of camera that will be able to take snapdhots then will be saved in the
microcontroller's memor then will be sent to the car owner via the GSM module
thanks

Last edited:
it is my big problem i am looking for a camera
that is proper for my idea all what i need is a camera that can be
fixed in the car and connected with the microcontroller to take a snapshots then these snapshots
will be saved in the micrcontroller's memory then will be sent to the car owner on his Email through the GSM mdule
so please help me to find this type of camera..
thank you

There are a few camera modules on Sparkfun that might help: SparkFun Electronics

You don't have to buy from there, but at least it gives you an idea of what would be involved. Something like this one would be easiest to interface with: SparkFun Electronics - JPEG Color Camera - UART Interface

But be wary about trying to store in your microcontroller RAM. You'll either need a pretty well specified uC or an external SRAM/EEPROM chip.

OK
these camera are realy excellent but i understood that it will need for more
programming and my time is limited so i decided to use IP camera
that will be connected with the GSM module.
but is it possible to make the IP camera to take its internet connection from the GSM module
Note: the GSM module is EZ10 it is supported by the GPRS if is it possible help me in that
thanks

Be aware that all these cameras typically use CMOS imagers with "rolling shutters". That is, they don't take an instantaneous snapshot and scan pixels out of the snapshot during read. Every pixel scanned out of a frame comes from a later and later time period. This causes some odd motion artifacts when there's things moving in the picture during the total scanout time.

This problem becomes more significant if scanning out slower. And I think the PIC will probably be fairly slow at this, as things go. Now if it's a buffered module, that may be different. That may read out the frame very fast into the buffer and then SPI/UART it out where the slower readout time won't increase the rolling shutter effect problems.

Hi
i need help in the APR9600 circuit that used in voice recording/playback i am using IC (APR9600 BAX8-0128 0748/G) i connected the circuit that shown in the attached image but it dose not work it is only giving continuous beep when i make playback.could you help me in that????
thanks
Muhammad mustafa**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back