Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi, This is me... Great site here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hackableFM

Hi, I am hackableFM. Big Ugly & Fat! lol. I just thought I would introduce myself before asking for help!

I have been reading up on this great site for a couple of days after stumbling here from a search engine. I would like to say I am very impressed with the help which is available here, I know Fourms very well (I'm a moderator elsewhere) so I promise to avoid ruffling feathers where possible.

I have an average backround in electronics and recently had this great idea to build a digital clock! (Strange I know) but I'll go on about that later. I have worked as a trainee electronic technician for a PC Power supply manufacturer and continued as a 'panel wireperson' for a well known fire alarm company, I am now self employed as a 'TV aerial erector'. My hobby as a child was always electronics, I have spent the last 15 years working hard and occasionally going back to good old electronics in my spare time. The above mentioned clock brings me back to electronics yet again so you can expect me asking some probably stupid question in the near future here on your forum.

Obviously this being a forum I will try to help out where I can (well that's what forums are all about innit?) I intend to hang around for some time so I look forward to speaking to you all at some point in the future!

Cheeky I know with this being my first post but, can I suggest a forum "New members section" for people to introduce themselves? We find it a useful 'Ice breaker' elsewhere!

Thanks..

HackableFM....

Welcome to the forums hackableFM,

electro-tech is such a vigourous forum system, I doubt it really matters if you introduce yourself or not :rolleyes:

Have a look how many people are looking in any single forum at any point of time, just post away, but make sure you leave as much information as possible.

From what I've seen in the past, people usally frown upon the "How do I do this.. ", letting us know about your trials and errors, project ideas and datasheets will really increase the pace of a responce

Wow a nice guy. Not asking for help first. Introducing himself fisrt.
Welcome HackableFM to electro-tech-online.com

This is a great site. There are many electronics sites on the net. But this is the most speedest and more number of active users available site I have seen.
If you have a problem you can post but if you can help others it will be too great.

Hope you will be with us for a long time.

A nice guy??? I don't claim that lol....

I know this is a great site, I wish I knew about it a few years ago! I don't think I will be the most frequent member but I will be calling in from time to time.

As for "if I have a problem"...... well I have got a problem which I am reading up on and will be asking for assistance pretty soon.

I have seen a couple of things up here recently which I can help with but by the time I go digging to confirm the relevant information someone has already answered! This just goes to show what an excellent site this really is!

Thanks for having me here and I look forward to 'info sharing' with you guys! :D

hackableFM said:
A nice guy??? I don't claim that lol....

I know this is a great site, I wish I knew about it a few years ago! I don't think I will be the most frequent member but I will be calling in from time to time.

As for "if I have a problem"...... well I have got a problem which I am reading up on and will be asking for assistance pretty soon.

I have seen a couple of things up here recently which I can help with but by the time I go digging to confirm the relevant information someone has already answered! This just goes to show what an excellent site this really is!

Thanks for having me here and I look forward to 'info sharing' with you guys! :D

yes, 'nice guy!'

you can't imagine what kind of freaks are surfing in total liberty on the web... and sometimes they even post messages on this site.. you'll see for your self in the near future if you stay with us on the site.. you'll understand why this is our reaction to the fact that you introduce yourself!

by the way i am ibrahim kamal, Mechatronics engineer, 22 Egypt!

welcome aboard!

OK, I accept 'Nice Guy'.....

Good news is though that there seems to be some others around aswell ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back