Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi! I've just joined!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hum Bucker

Hi to everyone!

I came upon this Site by accident, and I am very pleased with my find! It looks very much the type of Site where I can learn a lot and - hopefully - contribute.

I'd like to introduce myself.

I've been employed in the electronics and computer industry for 35 years. Currently employed as a technician in the VHF FM radio broadcasting business. Amongst my interests I list Amateur Radio, Mathematics, Ballroom Dancing and Bird-Watching.

I live in central England; married, one son.

See you all soon! ;)

Al / The Hum Bucker

Hello and welcome to the forum.

with a name like Hum Bucker, your interests should list electric guitars!
I'll leave the "ballroom dancing" thing alone!:rolleyes:

Ballroom dancing is a helluva lot better than the griding crap people my age do... Rap/hip-hop sucks.... :)

Hey! I'm new here too. Hope you enjoy the community! This community I think is better than Austech and Gamearena! Enjoy! ;)

Marks256 said:
Ballroom dancing is a helluva lot better than the griding crap people my age do... Rap/hip-hop sucks.... :)
You have a valid point there. I think I'd rather be caught seen at ballroom dancing than swinging and bobbing to music uttered from a clown like this misfit from the (c)rap group Public Enemy:

**broken link removed**

check out his beautiful dental work - Mom & Dad must be proud of their son
**broken link removed**

Aaah, HiTech, i think this is the first time i would agree with you!

Yeah, that is what i got from it. Why would you do this anyways? No body is gonna get close enough to you to read it, unless you have a picture like that floating around the web... What morons....

Marks256 said:
Why would you do this anyways? No body is gonna get close enough to you to read it

The ladies perhaps? That is, if you're really good at what you do. Actually if you were good enough to pull that off, it'd be necessary to give girls a reason to show restraint lol.

dknguyen said:
The ladies perhaps? That is, if you're really good at what you do. Actually if you were good enough to pull that off, it'd be necessary to give girls a reason to show restraint lol.

I agree.. But he is pretty ugly. That might stop them too.

From my prespective, it looks like someone got a little carried away with the solder...

The ladies perhaps?

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Why did you wait for so long to show up?

What? That was kinda random...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back