Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi I need help with connection PS-2 with PARALLAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boris

Hi I need help with connection PS-2 with PARALLAX
On data output all time I have High level and nothing changed

More information

I think you aren't going to have much luck getting a response with such little information. Can you explain in more detail? What item do you have from Parallax?

For that matter, what's a PS-2?.

A PS-2 was an old IBM computer series, do you mean that?, and if so, what part are you talking about?.

Or do you mean the Playstation 2?, often abbreviated to PS-2.

maybe PS2 port(also known as mouse\keyboard port)

Re: More information

BF9000 said:
I think you aren't going to have much luck getting a response with such little information. Can you explain in more detail? What item do you have from Parallax?
I use BS2 PARALLAX.I tried to connect joystick Sony play station-2 with controller BS2(PARALLAX) using software from magazine VOLT& NUTS. Nothing works. I did not have signal from data output ,which goes from joustick. Do you have any idea what to do?

Did you read the article carefully? Normally, when they present a project, it's because it works. Check all you have done and compare it with the article, so you'll know if you made an error or if you changed a part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back