Hi I need help with connection PS-2 with PARALLAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boris

Hi I need help with connection PS-2 with PARALLAX
On data output all time I have High level and nothing changed

More information

I think you aren't going to have much luck getting a response with such little information. Can you explain in more detail? What item do you have from Parallax?

For that matter, what's a PS-2?.

A PS-2 was an old IBM computer series, do you mean that?, and if so, what part are you talking about?.

Or do you mean the Playstation 2?, often abbreviated to PS-2.

bloody-orc said:
maybe PS2 port(also known as mouse\keyboard port)

That's just the style of sockets used on the PS2 computer, later IBM compatibles use the PS2 style connectors as well.

Re: More information

BF9000 said:
I think you aren't going to have much luck getting a response with such little information. Can you explain in more detail? What item do you have from Parallax?
I use BS2 PARALLAX.I tried to connect joystick Sony play station-2 with controller BS2(PARALLAX) using software from magazine VOLT& NUTS. Nothing works. I did not have signal from data output ,which goes from joustick. Do you have any idea what to do?

Did you read the article carefully? Normally, when they present a project, it's because it works. Check all you have done and compare it with the article, so you'll know if you made an error or if you changed a part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…