Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi!i need circuit design of remote control doorbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

john_0908

please help,i need a circuit design of a receiver w/ doorbell that rings /play a sound when you push a button on a transmitter. if you know a site that has this pls tell me. i prefer RF but if you dont have RF design for this, IR is ok. At least i only have to build the receiver part since i can buy a laser pointer as my transmitter device right?
well, this is one of my project at school, and i built one already, its an RF receiver/transmitter. i got the design from a book recommended by my teacher,but it didnt work. I didnt check the circuit design on multisim=( so now, im running out of time since i asked my professor for a 3 day extension for my project defense

ps. my professsor didnt require my circuit to be complicated, he just want to see a wireless doorbell. simple and cheaper would be easier thus, i can finish it in a day.
please tell if you already have tested it. :p
thnx!

You can do it using readymade 433MHz RF modules and doorbell ICs like UM3481/UM3482/UM3483.

kinjalgp said:
You can do it using readymade 433MHz RF modules and doorbell ICs like UM3481/UM3482/UM3483.

One word of caution: TEST the ready-made modules before buying them, or ensure that you will get your money back if you buy a faulty module.

help on fr readymade

mstechca said:
kinjalgp said:

One word of caution: TEST the ready-made modules before buying them, or ensure that you will get your money back if you buy a faulty module.

where can i find a transmiter and receptor circuits proyects ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back