hi!i need circuit design of remote control doorbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

john_0908

please help,i need a circuit design of a receiver w/ doorbell that rings /play a sound when you push a button on a transmitter. if you know a site that has this pls tell me. i prefer RF but if you dont have RF design for this, IR is ok. At least i only have to build the receiver part since i can buy a laser pointer as my transmitter device right?
well, this is one of my project at school, and i built one already, its an RF receiver/transmitter. i got the design from a book recommended by my teacher,but it didnt work. I didnt check the circuit design on multisim=( so now, im running out of time since i asked my professor for a 3 day extension for my project defense

ps. my professsor didnt require my circuit to be complicated, he just want to see a wireless doorbell. simple and cheaper would be easier thus, i can finish it in a day.
please tell if you already have tested it.
thnx!

You can do it using readymade 433MHz RF modules and doorbell ICs like UM3481/UM3482/UM3483.

kinjalgp said:
You can do it using readymade 433MHz RF modules and doorbell ICs like UM3481/UM3482/UM3483.

One word of caution: TEST the ready-made modules before buying them, or ensure that you will get your money back if you buy a faulty module.

help on fr readymade

where can i find a transmiter and receptor circuits proyects ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…