Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi I am back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyotesden

I am very sorry, I have returned. I see my acount is still active :D ..I apologise for my hostal behavior in the past, I wish to move on, you know... water under the bridge sort of thing...Mr goodwin...I apologise :)

*Puts forum back in favorites* :D

Edit: I am just moody, Thats all. I am on another forum. www.animalcrossingsociety.com Read some of my posts there...And you will know what I meen!..And also a good forum if your a hard core gamer!

-Coyote

was that the 1 about cordless stunguns? Out of curiousity, i wanted 2 c if it was all that bad, and that it didnt seem 2 out of hand 2 me. Maybe a moderator deleted it? Neway, nice 2 have u bak

I never figured out what pissed you off in the first place. Maybe it was me. I do sometimes get a little crusty...

I know that this is none of my business, but curiousity has gone and gotten the better of me (tell me to mind my own business and ill gladly comply) but coyotesden said Mr. Goodwin, as in Nigel Goodwin . . . what does this have to do with u Ron?

zachtheterrible said:
I know that this is none of my business, but curiousity has gone and gotten the better of me (tell me to mind my own business and ill gladly comply) but coyotesden said Mr. Goodwin, as in Nigel Goodwin . . . what does this have to do with u Ron?
I missed the reference to Mr. Goodwin, but my reference to myself was just a little self-deprecating humor. I still don't know what pissed coyotesden off, though. Maybe I just missed the "crucial" post.

:lol: I guess i mised the joke. I don't know if it was you, but someone once said me that a hybrid of the armstrong and pitt oscillator had been invented, and it was therefore called the "armpit oscillator" . . . I took the person totally seriously and went to google and searched for it :oops:

looks like i missed the punchline again

zachtheterrible said:
:lol: I guess i mised the joke. I don't know if it was you, but someone once said me that a hybrid of the armstrong and pitt oscillator had been invented, and it was therefore called the "armpit oscillator" . . . I took the person totally seriously and went to google and searched for it :oops:

looks like i missed the punchline again
Yeah, it was me who mentioned the "Armpit oscillator". I have a typical engineer's sense of humor. Maybe I should add more smileys when I'm funnin'.

:D :) :lol: :p :wink:

still, that was pretty funny. i just cant hear the sarcasm in ur voice . . . yeah, thats it

Hey Zach, have you heard about the new ambi-helical hex nuts? You know, the kind that tighten in both directions? Look 'em up.

j.

Cool!

Thought i was having my chain yanked again, but i'd never heard of nething even close to ambihelical so i figured id look it up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back