Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eling

Hi all, I am eling, 26 years old, as a programmer at the moment. Through my major in the college is software, but i Very interested to hardware and robotic. Have one year experience for Arduino. Besides, i was especially love biped robot, i hope meet more friends in here. Thank you.

Hello eling! Welcome to ETO!

You've certainly come to the right place. I'm sure there are lots of people here who have had experience building robots and programming with Arduinos. Personally, I've stuck with PICs but would be interested to learn more about other programming media. The only robot I ever built was a line-following one. Used nothing but some LDRs and a 393 comparator. No need for programming on those :p But I digress....

I hope you find this forum to be warm and welcoming to you. Would you care to tell us a little more about yourself? Perhaps where you come from, any experience you have had in the past?

Best wishes,
Matt

Thank you DerStrom8, I come from Mexico. now, my occupation is software engineer, working on a small company that programming for windows phone 7 & windows phone 8(just half a year..hah).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back