Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi every one , i need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

abu_moaowiah

good evening to every one , i need some help , i think there is someone could help?

in my graduate project , i have to transmitte FSK modulated signal may by FM transmitter , but i have no idea how to do that , also i have no sheet or circuit to connect between modulation ( FSK ) signal and FM transmitter , and iam glad to be here with you.

transmitting FSK it's one stage in the whole project , not the project!!!!

Last edited:
**broken link removed**

:)) first thing is you have to know how to ask a question in a forum. Please refer net and search how to ask smart questions and then come back...

as a starter you should give more descriptive subject rather than "i need help" "help help" .
and you should be clearer in your idea before asking and must have done some research on net about your topic. you cant expect people here to spoon feed you.

hero999,
that picture was very funny.... :)

gramo said:
I'm not sure if your the same dude with a different alias for other posts,
Perhaps a mod/admin can verify that isn't the case. Is it against the rules to have more than one account?

Last edited:
Thank you GRAMO , and i wonder why HERO999 talking like this? , yes , it's my first time to join an electronics forum , and think the people here are working and think to serve there selves and others , and ideas are so good , and to Mr.HERO999 , who did tell you that I did not search about this? don't think about me and any one that we are lazy or not working , think positive , ok , thanks to every one , specially to you Mr.HERO999 , it's good to remind me to work and search .

1. When You Talk To Someone In Person, Do You Scream At Them? That's What Using Capitals Letters And Giant Fonts Is When Speaking Online. It's rude.

2. It's Your Graduate Project. Dont Pick Something You Dont Know How To Do.

YOu should know we get quite a few lazy graduate students picking projects beyond their capability and then coming onto the forums and asking someone else to do the research they should be doing themselves. Thinking "positive" is easy when you aren't the person doing your own work.

Last edited:
dknguyen

do you know where i live before you asking me to pick the suitable graduate project? what's wrong did i say ? what matter about you people ? iam not homeless , iam just asking , if i found what am looking for , thank you very much , and if i don't , also thank you very very much , it;s life , help , support , ask , answer , i found problems , may some help , may i help someone , and it's abad behavior from you to say : rude , i will not reply , just think how bad is your way in talking , i know you suffering about that kinds of people , don't worry , iam not that kind of people you think , i swear to you , what also i have to say to believe me?

thanks to the supervisors on this site , and i hope to make a friend ship with you people , and to be An effective member.

thank you every one

Last edited:
We don't mind helping you but we won't do all of the work for you. Please post what you've already done including any ideas you've had and we might be able to make some suggestions. If you've got completely no idea then may be it's your lecuturer's fault and it isn't right that you make him/her look good by cheating and copying from the Internet.

Hero999 said:
We don't mind helping you but we won't do all of the work for you. Please post what you've already done including any ideas you've had and we might be able to make some suggestions. If you've got completely no idea then may be it's your lecuturer's fault and it isn't right that you make him/her look good by cheating and copying from the Internet.

i have ideas , and i know what iam working about , ok , just wait , and i will post my work , may it's my problem becuse it's my first time to join electronics forum , and i say again : i knoe that you do not make your forum for lazy students!!! , be patient .

abu_moaowiah said:
iam not homeless , iam just asking , if i found what am looking for , thank you very much , and if i don't , also thank you very very much , it;s life , help , support , ask , answer , i found problems , may some help , may i help someone , and it's abad behavior from you to say : rude , i will not reply , just think how bad is your way in talking , i know you suffering about that kinds of people , don't worry , iam not that kind of people you think , i swear to you , what also i have to say to believe me?

No matter what country you are from, or whether you are homeless or a millionaire, you shouldn't pick a project you don't know how to do and ask other people to do it for you. I don't know why you keep saying people are assuming things about you when you were the one who asked someone to do your graduate project for you.

It's just as bad to call someone rude as it is to yell at someone when speaking (or use giant letters).

You have to understand our perspective in that that the number of people that come on here asking for help with grad projects blatantly ask what to do without giving any evidence that they have done any work at all on their project. Most of them word their question just like yours where they simply say "I have no idea what to do". THat's where the low tolerance comes from.

Last edited:
if you can see , in Electronic Projects Design/Ideas/Revi , khgsm2007 , asking the same question , and no one behave like you ? just compare.....

i previously say , i will post my work ok , and do not worry about , ok , iam sorry in the way i talk , but you have to be patient with me , it's my first time to join forum , iam learing , be my teacher ( don't believe your self ), thank you very much .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back