Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi! Brief me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0hn_galt

hey everyone!
im a computer science student with a little( ok a bit) :lol: knowledge in electronics.anyways since at college we have studied flip flops,registers and stuff ,i ve gathered the basics. now i wanna have some fun. but i really dunno where to start! can any or you suggest a few basic fun projects to start with and then how do i advance onto complex stuff. is there any reading material on the net? help me out guys!
thanks!

yes, definitly look to incorporate electronics with your other interests. It makes it much more...well..interesting.

Take a look at places like Radio Shack, Ocean State Electronics, Jameco and similar electronics suppliers. They sell educational kits that look like toys might but prove to be valuable learning aids.

www.electronickits.com is another place to look.

i have no specific field in mind but there are certain projects i'd like to try. something like an itercom for my front door. and if im not at home , the intercom should play a pre recorded message for my visitors. sounds cool huh? i would also like to try out stuff using my computer . programming is no hassel for me. but i have no idea of what stuff i could do with my comp. is it possible to open doors and windows or turn off the lights with a single command from my computer?
im looking for some kind of reading material and i do have multisim 2001 on my computer where i can try out the circuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back