Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HHO generator plus colloidal silver machin, help.

Am I?

• Retarded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ignorant

• A total noobcake

• A genius

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread has obviously been deleted because ive uncovered the US government tru agenda!

it proves my point that government are tyring to censor colloidal silver and HHO techology, moderators here are part of the conspiracy!

Last edited:
I thought I would vote again just to make sure everyone knows where I stand on this issue.:p

Moderators please let me have use of the voting button. I have an agenda.**broken link removed**

kv:D

Man Hero, When I first read your post, I thought you were having a stroke.

Better watch out..before you know it, you'll be having fun on here!

And once again, the poll proves that polls dont work, any more than capricous personal rating systems.

Last edited:
Creative. I'm looking into beginning to use the stuff myself. I do know that the "blue man" used it improperly, which is why he ended up looking like that. Just make sure you research colloidal silver to the fullest extent before using it, or knocking it!

Creative. I'm looking into beginning to use the stuff myself. I do know that the "blue man" used it improperly, which is why he ended up looking like that. Just make sure you research colloidal silver to the fullest extent before using it, or knocking it!

Yey, welcome to the club.

Plz cud u giv me sum advise?

I thnk it wked last nite but didnt get az much silver az i wnted.

Wot am i doin wng?

Hero, I am with you on this 100% as I see the possibilities. I want to believe. Maybe I could help and act as a lab assistant here across the pond? My standard fees are reasonable at $10 (USD) a bottle of cheap wine (like maybe a February vintage) and a hooker once a month.

Ron

I think Hero999 needs to change his forum name to Zero999

Yey, welcome to the club.

Plz cud u giv me sum advise?

I thnk it wked last nite but didnt get az much silver az i wnted.

Wot am i doin wng?

Simple BREATHING......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back