Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hf - Set Of 4 Portable Parts Storage Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several of these containers that I bought on-sale for $2.99 from HF. The cover seals tightly and tiny parts do not slip into adjacent sections. I have separate container packs for SMD parts, small to tiny hardware, LEDs, V reg. chips, crystals, tantalum caps, various coin batteries, and other electronic parts. They actually take up less shelf space than a parts drawer cabinet does.

Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices

**broken link removed**

I have some of those clear cases from HF, they're available with hardware (I needed a basic metric assortment fast last year).

I don't believe you can remove the partitions on the hardware kit units like you can on thge ones I listed. Makes it handy for those larger items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back