Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hey m Fial yr B.tech student can anybody plz suggest me any project for my final yr

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivekagarwal141

hey this is vivek..............a student of elecican & electronic society...plz anybody suggest me any project or sit from where i can search the project........
i vill be thankful to u:)

vivekagarwal141 said:
hey this is vivek..............a student of elecican & electronic society...plz anybody suggest me any project or sit from where i can search the project........

Google has lots!

An electronics minded persons biggest problem should be focusing on one project as opposed to bouncing back and forth between the overwhelming exciting ideas and wants rummaging around in the head of said person.

Finding a project is contradictory.

vivekagarwal141 said:
The consensus is that if you have to ask us, then you have already failed. We cannot know what interests you or motivates you. Any suggestion we might make would reflect our own interests and biases. What use could that possibly be to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back