Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hey Guys , i need something like these

Status
Not open for further replies.

getbuggs

hey guys when i was googling around i found a CIRCUIT which alows me to know what the component does in the circuit.i mean it explains exactly what it does.I have this explanation for a particular circuit>so if u could give me a link which has circuits that are explained in the same fashion,it will get me a bettr know how of the ckt.And i can learn a better way.So guys please help me.

Attachments

• buggs.JPG
    buggs.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 212
getbuggs said:
hey guys when i was googling around i found a CIRCUIT which alows me to know what the component does in the circuit.i mean it explains exactly what it does.I have this explanation for a particular circuit>so if u could give me a link which has circuits that are explained in the same fashion,it will get me a bettr know how of the ckt.And i can learn a better way.So guys please help me.

Hi,
The circuit you have posted is a 'ac' coupled, inverting amplifier, using negative feedaback/biassing.

Is this what you are asking:confused:

hehehe no dear guys.., the diagram there explains what the components used does.so i need more ckt diagram like the ones i have posted in this thread.Could you find me some more so that i can understand a ckt much better and realise why the components are used.

guys , am not speaking only about ac' coupled, inverting amplifier, using negative feedback/biassing, or what the diagram is supposed to be.i need something like what Gayan Soyza has helped me with.
it must be a circuit with, and clearly detailing what the component attached does in the respective circuit
Care to find me more...PLEASE

We make circuits with parts calculated properly because we know what each part in a circuit does.

You need to learn about electronic circuits to understand the function of each part.

If you have a question about one or two parts in a circuit then we or your school teacher will answer them for you, but we won't teach you all about electronics here.

getbuggs said:
guys , am not speaking only about ac' coupled, inverting amplifier, using negative feedback/biassing, or what the diagram is supposed to be.i need something like what Gayan Soyza has helped me with.
it must be a circuit with, and clearly detailing what the component attached does in the respective circuit
Care to find me more...PLEASE

Things aren't as simple as that, the labels on your diagram are only vaguely accurate, most components interact to a greater or lesser degree.

As I think I have suggested before, many good books go through components and their functions, along with their schematic symbol. I reccomend you read these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back