Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hey Do U Like RC cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 3 monster trucks? Why so few compared to street cars? THose can't go anywhere but the track and you can't bash em either!

Street cars MOVE though! Are any of those Nitro? Not a big fan of the electric cars because Nitro's are noisy and smoke <G> It seems so much more proper for a vehicle to actually have an engine.

But what's the point of moving if you need "lab" conditions?!

Nitros may be noisy and smoke but it's all flash. Electrics own nitro in racing and also climb stuff better because they don't need to rev up and can't stall.

I dunno, I've never seen a Nitro racer that had a continuously variable trany and a throttle control that keeps the engine in it's power band. The engines can put out massive amounts of power, not the fault of the transmition that it can't use it properly. They're more popular in off road vehicles where the tires spend half their time just spinning to get traction =)

There are new little cars you can run in a house now. Mini and Micro. And I think the Micro is like $49 or $79 US.

Now cool is the Hirobo. I have one and fly it in my house. It is not cheap, but it is better than the cars. Harder to drive/fly though.

mramos1 said:
There are new little cars you can run in a house now. Mini and Micro. And I think the Micro is like $49 or $79 US.

Now cool is the Hirobo. I have one and fly it in my house. It is not cheap, but it is better than the cars. Harder to drive/fly though.

Coooooooool. Micro cars. how long u can drive it. ( i mean after u charge it )

Depends on how many packs you buy =) You can always add more, or increase the size of the pack and sacrifice a little performance for running time. You'd be surprised how boring they get just goofing around at home though. They tend to just collect dust after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back