Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

helpppppppppp

Status
Not open for further replies.

www.asha

hey can someone help me with givin some ideas to display 1 when i press the first key...2 when i press the second key and goes on...when i press the first key secnd time it shd display A and when i press third time it shd show as B....plzzzzz helpppppppppppppp

You might get more help if you add more Ps to the thread's title.

Have a look here first:
**broken link removed**

Then come back with a clear outline of what you wish to do, what kind of display you wish to use, what you have done so far on the project and attach any schematics you have made, or code you have produced. ;-)

okie okie...
i am usin 3*4 keypad and a lcd to display it...pic am usin is of 18f4520...

i wanna display 1 when i press the first button and wanna display 2 when i press the second button...wanna display till 12th key....
but when i press the first button twice it shd display 'A' and when i press the first button thrice it shd show as 'B' and 'C' when i pressed again....
likewise 'D' , 'E' ,'F' when i press the second key 2nd, 3rd and 4th time respectively.....
NEED TO WRITE IN C CODE...
they asked to use timer also....

Do the homework yourself or leave the course. You obvioulsy don't have a clue and should never get any credit for anything you hand in.

@ colin::
okies...but am just a begineer and i just want some ideas how do it... thats y am here.
am nt tryin to copy paste everythin from here but i hope that when i ask for these kinda help atleast i could learn small small things from each of u... or ll get many links where i get more information which helps me...

Last edited:
The trouble is, it wasn't clear because your English is so bad.

Here's a site which will help you with programming a PIC.

Last edited:
They do it with cellphone keyboards, I don't see why you can't, if you work at it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back