Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help! With project topic

What can be a really nice and innovative topic for project for a final year under-graduate student of electronics & Communication???
Please someone reply ASAP

Last edited:
I don't know, there are only a few thousand possibilities. You really need to place some thought into the project. Electronics, make something that dowes something electrironic. Communications, make something that communicates something from the electronics? You really need to do better at narrowing this down.

Ron

OK. Narrowing it down. In Electronics side i want some topic related to embedded / controller section.
In communication side a topic related to some simple topic based on antennas or latest wireless technology

Sounds like google might be your best option, followed by some thought of your own.

It is a sad situation if you have got this far in your studies and still havent needed to use your own brain.

Theres an idea for you, a wireless electronic brain,...........Gee bugger, thats wireless internet isnt it.

yea Google. I've tons of ideas and can't figure out which one to go ahead with. And wanted to check out some thing new or different out in the world. Coz the list me and Google are having is cliche

It's called your imagination, and you need to learn how to use it.

We're happy to answer technical questions. It's not our job to spoon-feed you ideas or inspiration. Just look around you, man. There's stuff everywhere. All kinds of possibilities for electronic devices. How many electronic gadgets do you have in your own house? Start there.

Sheesh. Why do we get so many of these annoying questions from Indian students?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back