Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with verilogHDL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mona:)

Hi;
For first homework our professor has asked us to write about 10 application of VHDL ,for example in controlling motors & etc...
and also a brief explanation for each one . I have no idia about this subject , could u give me a hand?

Thanks in advance
mona:)

Are you sure that's what was asked of you?

Verilog HDL is different to VHDL. Both are HDL and programming languages. As such, they can be used in a multitude of applications... Usually the language is used for developing and testing programmable logic devices such as CPLDs and FPGAs, which are used in many consumer devices e.g. mobile phones, set top boxes, routers, modems, PCs, test equipment, etc.

Are you sure that's what was asked of you?

Verilog HDL is different to VHDL. Both are HDL and programming languages. As such, they can be used in a multitude of applications... Usually the language is used for developing and testing programmable logic devices such as CPLDs and FPGAs, which are used in many consumer devices e.g. mobile phones, set top boxes, routers, modems, PCs, test equipment, etc.

yes, I know there is different between VHDL & VerilogHDL . what we has been asked is actually the application of HDL , and what we will learn is VerilogHDL. thank u for your reply. pardon me if i answer so late i was busy.
thanks mona:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back