Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with TV (weird noise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwepoi

Help

I have acolour tv,when i swithed on ,it makes a sound(like some electric short).This falt came when a sudden break electric power when it workes properly. Thanks The type of my tv is daewoo,model dmq-2575.

Last edited:
I had the same problem... The engineer from Samsung came down and took the PCB away... Charged Rs 700/- and claimed to have replaced the transformer. He said that the transformer winding had uncolied and due to the heat was opeing up (sounds something like a thermocouple).

Had to pay!!! Don't know what the problem really was... and they reserve the rights to keep the old part.

qwepoi said:
I have acolour tv,when i swithed on ,it makes a sound(like some electric short).This falt came when a sudden break electric power when it workes properly. Thanks

You don't think it might be a good idea to mention what make and model TV it is?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back