Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with TV speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
for one english is not my first language,and it was late when i was on typing that and yes i am sure my grammer needs correcting -i shall make a point of correct use of the english language in future posts for the benefit of everyone else here on this forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by sheldonstv; Yesterday at 11:58 PM. Reason: txt speak removed and post corrected

On my smaller LCD TV's I use PC speaker/amps with separate bass speaker. They are very cheap and there are some pretty fair sounding ones out there.

Just plug into TV's headphones jack, and continue to use TV's volume control.

Originally Posted by another guy
Basically i wana trigger it 2 turn on a motor for 10
sec..the problem tht i have is jst 2 give the trigger input a pulse without using a push button.so i just need a circuit that can give 1 pulse when activated 2 trigger the timer.i tried a inverter logic gate to trigger the 555? but the timer stayed on and didnt go off.is it more clearer nw?thanx

posted by:another guy
I dnt have the resources of scanning rite now as im using my mobile 2 place threads but basically pin 2 on the 555 is connected 2 ground and the not gate is joint 2 it,hope u understand what im sayin.thanx

it does seem strange my post was singled out and yet nothing was posted along similar lines to this post????? how strange it was my post????????

Last edited:
sec..the problem tht i have is jst 2 give the trigger input a pulse without using a push button.so i just need a circuit that can give 1 pulse when activated 2 trigger the timer.i tried a inverter logic gate to trigger the 555? but the timer stayed on and didnt go off.is it more clearer nw?thanx

I dnt have the resources of scanning rite now as im using my mobile 2 place threads but basically pin 2 on the 555 is connected 2 ground and the not gate is joint 2 it,hope u understand what im sayin.thanx

it does seem strange my post was singled out and yet nothing was posted along similar lines to this post????? how strange it was my post????????

no explanation as to why my post was singled out for this special treatment yet then???or is my use of english not correct??

Last edited:
sheldonstv Quote:
Originally Posted by sheldonstv

no explanation as to why my post was singled out for this special treatment yet then???or is my use of english not correct and nobody on the forum has any ideas as they cannot understand this post??
left for a whole day and no replies from the relevant people??

Last edited:
sheldonstv Quote:
Originally Posted by sheldonstv

no explanation as to why my post was singled out for this special treatment yet then???or is my use of english not correct and nobody on the forum has any ideas as they cannot understand this post??
left for a whole day and no replies from the relevant people??

still no replies???????how strange you have all gone quiet??

My 2 pence worth - I was not going to get involved but every post I've seen from Sheldons TV has been properly worded, informative and helpful.

When I say his reply in txt tlk I thought maybe someone had borrowed or hijacked his account.

@sheldonstv - take it on the chin bud and move on (and pleeeeeease don't type in txt tlk lmao).

well the people who made the comments Nigel Goodwin and Audioguru who jumped on my post suddenly dont want to make any further comment?why is that exactly?is it one rule which applies to one forum member only???

We don't like txt speak.
Sheldon, you are the only person here to use txt speak so we let you know about it.

ok i am the only person here who uses it?then am i seeing things?maybe i am the one who posted the above txt speak posts instead of the other poster???mabe i also did this post?posted by "anotherguy"-who also uses "txt speak?so unless im seeing things there in black and white is another forum member who posts in txt speak ?
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/how-2-trigger-a-monostable.98117/
but im according to audioguru the only one here who does it?

Last edited:
and what a surprise-heres another poster at it as well-txt speak post that is not allowed and strangely audioguru or nigel havent jumped on this post as they did mine?now why is that?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thnx for all the information guys....now i would lyk to know a bit about the manner in which energy is transferred through such lines....
In case of co-axial cables,current flows through both the cables in opposite directions...n there is a voltage difference between the cables....So there is a H field n a E field in the space between the cables....n their interaction causes the transfer of energy....
In case of parallel wire lines the same phenomenon occurs,except tht now the current flows through one line and returns through the other...and the voltage difference exists between these lines...
This is what i know.....did i miss out on anything????n more importantly m i wrong anywhere?????

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/transmission-lines.98232/

Last edited:
but i am the ONLY POSTER as stated by audioguru who does this-and yet there are other posters out there on this forum who do exactly the same as i did-yet audioguru etc did not seem to jump on their posts as they did mine?now why exactly is this?

Last edited:
I know sheldon well..good informative poster especially on repairing forum. The reason is you are not supposed to be to do so(txt speak). Not expected from you or you are not that txt speak little newbie..

I usually don't read txt speak posts. I ignore them because they are usually from stupid little school kids.
I don't know why I tried to read yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back