Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with tower switch.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourn

I don't have a diagram for my tower its an old Compaq persario. I have no idea how to hook the switch up to my mobo.. Any help would be apprecaited. I would really like to get this computer set up for my little girl. So she can get used to it before I buy her a good one. Please follow the link if you know about tower power switches and how they connect to the mobo. The link shows you exactly what I'm working with.

**broken link removed**

Your link requires a user name and password. :(

usually, on the motherboard it's self there is a simple diagram on how the switch header is supposed to go. You may have to look really hard for it, as they can be in the oddest places some times ;).

Most of the time under the header there is a few simple abbreviations for what each pin does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back