Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP WITH the CIRCUIT !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamax

I have this Battery charger with automatic disconnection. and i need to make the PCB but i tried with PCB Wizard but i want ! i need help ! please if someone can make it for me, with the parts **broken link removed**

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME !

Last edited:
Can someone please help me, i need to get that circuit, to a printer circuit lines so i can make it !... please ! its urgent

If you're stuck with a program, why not just draw it manually?

It's a easy circuit, so if you already have the components then you know the dimension of them.

You could use Inkscape for manual drawing.

If you're stuck with a program, why not just draw it manually?

It's a easy circuit, so if you already have the components then you know the dimension of them.

You could use Inkscape for manual drawing.

that help's me =D thank you, Ii'll check Inkscape, i'll let you know if something happend

Last edited:
I cant draw it ! im dum =D , well not dum i'm just starting to learn circuits, but i cant draw this circuit! can someone draw it for me please ! i've been trying of day and i cant

It will be hard for someone to draw the board without knowing the components. Do you have the components?

It will be hard for someone to draw the board without knowing the components. Do you have the components?
Yes i have them
This are the components

- Thyristors: 1 (SCR1) common-1 amp, 1 (SCR2) common 5 amps or more
- Resistors: 3 47Ω (ohms), 2 watts. (Watts), 1 pot of 750 Ω (ohms), 2 watts (W), 1 of 1 kW (kilo-ohms), (1000Ω = 1 kohm)
- Capacitors: 1 50 uF electrolytic capacitor, 12 volts or more, (uF = microfarads)
- Diodes: 3 of 3 amps rectifier diodes, zener diode 1 of 11 Volt, 1 W (watt)
- Transformer: 1 transformer secondary 12 Volt AC, 4 amps

thank you if u can draw the circuit ! =D

That's not enough. Need to know the distance between pin for each component AND the size of pins.

Hint: it's often standard dimensions, but espechially resistors may be different in your project compared to what a drawing will assume.

Also there ara many different pot's. Cant do a drawing without having all measurments of it.

Here's an indentical circuit that is much simpler. The circuit above has so many mistakes.
The full explanation of the circuit below is on Talking Electronics website under 200 Transistor circuits eBook.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
As a starter in making a PCB, I recommend you to use express PCB. you can download it through internet for free.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back