Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with sourcing an impulse relay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,
I am working on sourcing an impulse relay for on/off power control of a bench top power supply. So far all I can find is the Magnecraft 711XBXCL-24D;
**broken link removed**
This relay is suitable for my purposes but is physically allot larger than I would like. The current of the circuit will never exceed 5A DC and I have control voltage options of 24VDC, 24VAC and 120VC. If anybody can steer me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it!

Best Regards,
Nate

That is a hard one to find. Would you be willing to make one. Thay are in X10 applance modules, or make a soild state one. Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back