Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with simple alarm circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

niko

Hello guys.
I hope you will be able to help me with my little project.
I need to create a circuit that would switch a contact for a 2-3 seconds if specific condition executes. It is a alarm system that will call a mobile phone (it only needs to short a <send> button on a mobile phone if alarm goes off. That's all).
Alarm is a system that gives out a sound to the small speaker if something goes wrong in control room. Ideally, a person should present in the control room and should hear the alarm.

So instead of this I need to create a system that would use this sound alarm as a source signal, and would short circuit a <send> button on a mobile phone for a 2-3 seconds.
the mobile phone will be automatically configured to call me so shorting send button once is enough.
there is a picture: **broken link removed**

You have a speaker as your input. How does that work. You could use a simple monostable 555 timer. Google it.

Last edited:
Hello guys.
I hope you will be able to help me with my little project.
I need to create a circuit that would switch a contact for a 2-3 seconds if specific condition executes. It is a alarm system that will call a mobile phone (it only needs to short a <send> button on a mobile phone if alarm goes off. That's all).
Alarm is a system that gives out a sound to the small speaker if something goes wrong in control room. Ideally, a person should present in the control room and should hear the alarm.

So instead of this I need to create a system that would use this sound alarm as a source signal, and would short circuit a <send> button on a mobile phone for a 2-3 seconds.
the mobile phone will be automatically configured to call me so shorting send button once is enough.
there is a picture: **broken link removed**

You should stay in the control room so the plant "don't go boom";)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back