Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with RGB led driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

varunperumal

Hi all,

I am trying to design a super compact board with 32 on board rgb led's. The size of the board is about 1.5"x1.5". the maximum current through each led is 30ma and only one led is "on" at a time. I need to represent quite some colours as well

Any ideas or suggestion on how to go about doing this. Space is a real constraint. For now i am thinking of using a common anode configuration with the adg732 to switch the vcc to the anodes as necessary. now i need to have a low side driver to do the colour mixing, any suggestions ?

The entire system is powered from a lithium ion battery (3.7v) . For now i have found the following ic ncp5623 but it is not available where is live

Thank you very very much in advance....

Sincerely
Varun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back