Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with RF call or pager system

Status
Not open for further replies.

brightspark??

Firstly Hi to all as Im a newby,

I am wanting to create a basic pager system so I can be called from upto 300mtrs from 5 different points and use 1 receiver that beeps when activaed. I would like to use 9v pp9 as the power source as this is what is powering the device I want to page or warn me. I have been scanning the internet for a couple of days and I have learnt loads but I need some pointers on the finer details of construction of such a system. I have found some TR & RC which have 4 pins and are 1,- 2,+ 3,ant 4,data this is the same for both.
What do I use for data in and how can I get the data out to operate a beeper?
I have thought about using sound ativated TR which will transmit sound and an audio out RC but I just need a simple beeping.

Any links pointers help info or other would help me so much
Thanks for reading

Hi again,
Is it realy true that not 1 person knows how to help on this, I find it so hard to beleave.

hi,
Its not that we dont how to, or not want to help, BUT these devices are so cheap to buy its not worth designing and building your own..:)

Get 3 pairs of these, they will get the job done.

**broken link removed**

Thanks for your response, maybe be its my fault in not explaining properly in the begin. I saw these little transmitters and receivers stating you could convert anything to remote control a kind of plug and play. I just dont understand what you would use to control the signal or data pin in/out.
For my purpose my devices would activate data in on the transmitter and data out would be used trigger a switch to create a simple beep on the receiver. I have found some encoded transmitters and 6ch receivers so I can tell which device is ativated.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back