Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with Question? - Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

fouadalnoor

Hello guys, do you mind helping me to answer this question?

This is the hint that we got:

"Use KVL to obtain an expression for each mesh and also write an expression for the output voltage. Where necessary substitute for one mesh current in terms of another so that when eventually writing a transfer function the
current is removed from both the denominator and numerator.
Note the order of p will determine the number of time varying components associated with it. Eg p^2 terms will contain 2 time varying components say L1L2, C1L1, C1L2,
C1C2."

The actual question is attached.

For part a) I got the transfer function to be:

Vo/Vi = (Lp)/(R+Lp)

for part b) I got stuck trying to " substitute for one mesh current in terms of another "?

Any help really appreciated!

Attachments

• Questions.png
    Questions.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 140
I think in the second exercice you need to get 3 ecuations at last of the 3 possible KVLs:
Vi - R1I1-(I1-I2)/pC1 = 0
Vi - R1I1 - R2I2-I2/pC2 = 0
(I1-I2)/pC1 - I2R2 - I2/pC2 = 0

And then the obvius ecuations:

Vo = I2/pC2

I think that with this 4 ecuations you can get the Vo/Vi relation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back