Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

manwhobleeds

I have a project that i need help with as i am fairly new to this stuff. you see i play milsim with airsoft guns and we simulate scenarios of tactical situations and our next game is going to involve an IED scenario. Don't worry its fake:)so i was wondering if anyone knows how to build a wirless trigger that when set off a buzzer on the "IED" goes off simulating an explosion. if i could have scematics and instructions it would be greatly appreciated.

Are you really saying that you want to replace the doorbell sound with a buzzer sound? Most of the wireless doorbells I have come across have several sounds to choose from, surely one is suitable.

Mike.

oh i see what your saying. well we play outdoors so a little ding dong wouldn't be sufficient i'm needing a long prolonged buzzing. i can get the buzzer from radio shack i just need to know what i need to do to attach it to the reciever and have it buzz for a long time instead a short two tone. thanks for the help.

I suggest you visit your local shop and see what is available. I'm sure one of them will have a suitable noise.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back