Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with project

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkb

hello everyone; im looking for someone that knows electronics that would be interested in building a couple of projects for me. i have all the plans and schematics i just dont think im capable to do them and make them work. if anyone would be interested. please let me know my email is bock4@marktwain.net thank you;;

hi bill;; thanks for your reply. i would be willing to pay a fair wage,but i would need some idea what that would be. i guess you would have to look at the projects to see how much work or time would be involved. i was going to build them myself but i dont have any experiance in electronics. the reason i was going to try was the cost to buy commercial units is way to high and could build for just a couple hundred bucks. one project is an earth resistivity meter and the other a magnetometer project both to be equiped with data logger. if you are interested i can send you the plans. actually i dont think they will be hard to build but i dont have an oscilloscope or any thing to tune and test with. i have complete components list and pcb layout. i actually found someone to build for me a year ago but suddenly lost contact with that individual he had already built both and had them working for himself. but he lived in slovenia and i in usa so i dont now if he is even still alive he just disappeared on me. thank you for your interest and if you would like to see the projects send me your email and i will send them to you, and we can go from there. thanks, john

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back