Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with programs for SSE8680 Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardv2

I just received a box full of SSE8680 development boards with PIC18F8680 chips on board for an Embedded Systems class that starts in June. I have some canned labs/experiments, but no idea yet if they will work.

Searching for sample programs has not been working. (Is SSE8680 too new, or just rare enough there's not much out there??)

I would love to be able to find some beginners programs and some help in developing student labs.

As a newbie to PIC18F, I'm not even sure what other chips are close enough where I could use or adapt programs for the 8680.

I just had a look for a schematic for the board but couldn't find one. Who makes the board and can a schematic be downloaded from somewhere?

Mike.

A development board without a schematic is next to useless. Do you have any information as to how the LCD is connected to the Pic? Knowing this would allow a simple program to print "Hello World" on the LCD.

Mike.

Need Help with SSE8680 Schematic

I am new to this but I would like to know how to collect data from the rotary encoder and use that to control output to the LCD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back