Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

raviram87

hello all...

recently i was working on getting a DC 5V power supply unit... but later i found that my cell phone adapter gives a DC output of 5V... i have a nokia model cell phone and adapter....

i need a help in this regard... i have a multimeter... however my adapter has a single output pin... if i want to check with my multimeter this output voltage of 5v, how should i check it?? i mean how must i connect this pin to my multimeter... wat abt ground? pls help...

Thanks in advance.... :)

Does you 'single output pin' look like this?

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 146
One "wire" is the inside of the plug and the other "wire" is the outside. I am talking about the silver part. There is a black insulator between the inside and the outside.
Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back